Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Chad and Sue's Engagement Photos

It rained all morning...nasty...icky...wet. Our shoot was scheduled for 3pm. About 1pm, it quit raining! Shoot is on! We met at the park. They had a new addition to the family...Chad's Honda 1800 VTX crusier. That's a machine!! Well we HAD to photograph the new addition. So, I hopped into the back of the truck while Tim drove. Chad and Sue hopped on the bike and we rode around. It was sooooo tough to get any shots, our roads are bumpier than the moon! I've never shot from the back of a moving truck...I guess there's a first time for everything! Well, the weather held off and we made the light great. It was nice to see two people so in love! Here's a few photos from the day:








You guys were so funny! My face was hurting from laughing...
Chad picked her a flower....


You guys were a blast to shoot. I hope you enjoy the photos! Thanks....Chris
PS, Thanks for the help Tim...I couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment