Thursday, January 14, 2010

Clarie and Greg's Wedding



Claire and Greg got married on a COLD Friday. They had a beautiful ceremony full of love. Did I mention that it was COLD!! Here are a few photos from their day.

 

 Tighter Mom, Tighter!!


It doesn't look cold at all in this photo....

I was like snap snap....and they ran!!




 Peace Bro..


Champagne everywhere...that's how I like it!!

First Dance

Daddy's litte girl...

When Chef Bobby and Dot do the food....you know its gonna be good.


Whoaa Mama! We in the money now!!

Go Grand Pere Go!!


I told you it was cold! The wind chill was in the 20's....burrrr.

Claire, Greg, and family, it was such a pleasure to be able to work with you guys and get to know you a bit! I hope you enjoy your photos for many many years. Thansk!....Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment