Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Heather and Jonathan's Wedding


Heather and Jonathan got married on a wonderful Friday night. The ceremony and reception were held at Joey's on Bertrand. It was a great location. They had a small wedding, it was very cozy/friendly/welcome. It was an honor and pleasure to work with these guys. I did a Bridal Reveal with them. She wanted to do all of her formal photos before the ceremony.


Heather going to meet her man. He hasn't seen her in the dress yet.

Once he saw her....he couldn't keep his eyes off.

These guys were GREAT. That made for some funny photos.



Ohh, what a cake!
The grooms cake was a New York Cheesecake. They put a piece off to the side for me.....I ate it when I got home....My goodness......That was soooooo good. Thanks Joey and staff!!





Jonathan's mom found a Polaroid camera. I didn't know you could still find film for those!



Well, who needs a band when the bride, groom, and the wedding party can play! DJ, who needs em. Heather and Jonathan played the song that the bridal party danced to.



No comments:

Post a Comment