Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Claire and Greg's Engagement Photo Shoot

I met Claire and Greg at her mom's antique shop on Sunday afternoon. Cha Ching, another beautiful afternoon!! We started shooting around the shop. (They really have a pretty location.) Then we moved across the street to the Seminary. This another pretty location to shoot at. I'm thinking that I'll be back here one day.... Anyway, Greg and Claire were ready to go. They were working the camera like some supermodels. Greg was as GQ as a model straight out of a Sears catalog. :-) LOL.... They did great. Here are a few from their day.






This is the spot where Greg proposed to Claire.



I thought this chair would look cool in the middle of the road. It did...
Now hurry, get it off the road!!....


Claire and Greg, it was such fun to shoot you guys. I hope you had as much fun as I did. Thanks for the tip of shooting at the Seminary. Thats a great location. Thanks.....Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment