Thursday, October 22, 2009

Richie and William's E-Session

Richie and William are engaged! We went out to Magnolia Ridge Plantation on Sunday afternoon. Once again, the weather was perfect!! These guys are such a trip! It took a bit to get William going, but in the end, he did great! Here are a few photos of their day.








I think if a photo could be a song, this photo would be Richie's theme song.


I hope you enjoyed your afternoon of shooting.
Oh, a special thanks to my buddy Tim, who came out and gave me a hand with lighting and carrying stuff. He was one of the bestest pack mules that I've ever had.... :-)....Chris

1 comment:

  1. OMGGGGG!!!!!! YAY!!! THEY'RE PERFECT!!! =]

    I'm so ready to see the rest!

    btw, tim you were a great pack mule. just saying. haha.

    ReplyDelete