Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blog No More....(for a while anyway.)

Hello Blog world, I haven't been here in a while. Tween work (job #1), photography (job #2), and family....I have had NO spare time. I actually got to spend 10 min playing my guitar last night. Wow, that was a treat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, (well, kinda...well, it's more like whining... (-:). No really, on a serious note, to be this busy with jobs, in this economy is a blessing! I've been shooting brides, seniors, dancers, and families every weekend and sometimes a couple times during the week, since Feb 27th.....and this will continue till the end of June. :-) The thing is, I still enjoy it.

Well....

I've been posting some images on Face Book from each shoot. So, I'm going to quit posting them on the blog for now. Sniff Sniff.....I'm going to miss you blog site.... But, I'll be back. Maybe when I get a little more free time.

(blog rule #23 subpart a.2.e subsection 4.1.1, "Blogging For Dummies" - always end the blog post with a whitty or creative statement. This will hook the reader into anticipation of your next post....)

Wise sayin time: I always say, "To do MORE of something, you have to do LESS of something else". So, I'm going to do less blogging for now. See ya later!....Chris

3 comments:

  1. I agree! People spread themselves to thin these days...that's why I took a solemn vow when I started blogging to drop laundry, cooking, dishes, and of course any cleaning of any kind. I would have dropped other things, but I pretty much already had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! So true, so true. It's kinda like when I went on a "low fat" diet....It was easy!! I just quit eating Cracklins. Anything is "low fat" when you compare it to Cracklins!!

    ReplyDelete